The 3rd Floor is designated for Innovation Center use and future growth starting on the south-end. When thinking of the building like the letter ‘U’, the south-end is the left arm of the “U”.
These are the five primary areas on the south-end with suggested uses:
- Open seating: when you want to work but are open to being social with others.
- Cubicle seating: when you need to work, focus and be less likely to interact with others.
- Lounge/ Hotel Seating: when it’s time to step away, take a break, or just get comfy while you purge your inbox.
- Kitchen: please use the 4th-floor break room for now.
- Private offices: some offices are secured and private; others are open for reservation. If you’d like to hold a long-term room reservation for up to a year or longer, please submit a support ticket request. Additional fees may apply.