Setting an Impact Goal is a simple and motivational way to track, report, and amplify the positive impact you’re creating in the world. Choose one of six impact pathways, describe the problem you’re solving, choose which global grand challenge(s) you’re aiming to solve, and share how many people will be affected by it. Then set a deadline and determine steps to track progress.
What are Impact Goals?
Articles in this section
- How can I ask for help?
- Why aren’t my recommended events near me?
- How do you choose my recommended connections?
- What are Impact Goals?
- Can I connect and chat with other members?
- Who can I meet by becoming a member?
- What happened to SingularityU Global?
- What is My SU?
- Is membership the same thing as the SU App?
- How is the membership community different than the real-world SU community of Chapters, alumni, etc.?