Nope! Though we are named the Women’s Impact Network, WIN’s mission is to promote gender equity, diversity, inclusion, and empowerment of all in the SU community and beyond. We welcome women, men, allies and people of any and all gender identities and expressions to join us in this movement for a more equitable future.
Is WIN exclusive to women?
Articles in this section
- How can I become a speaker (content creator/suggester)?
- Is WIN exclusive to women?
- We are having an event and would like to invite the SU Women’s Impact Network co-chairs to speak/present. How do we go about this?
- What could the SU Women’s Impact Network do for me and/or my organization?
- How can I (and/or my organization) collaborate with the SU Women’s Impact Network?
- Who is a part of the SU Women’s Impact Network?
- What does it mean to be a member of WIN?
- How can I join the SU Women’s Impact Network (WIN)?