The EIP is primarily conducted in English and, as such, we recommend that you have a strong command of the English language in order to fully engage with the lectures, exercises, and discussion. We do not require evidence of your fluency, but if you would like to gauge your level of proficiency, you may use the TOEFL or IELTS tests.
What if English is not my first language?
Articles in this section
- How many attendees will be in my program?
- What if English is not my first language?
- I already have another event scheduled. Can I participate in the EIP during the same trip?
- Is the $5,500 program fee per person or per group?
- How can I receive an invoice for this program?
- Is the EIP right for me?
- What is covered in the course content and who will be speaking?
- Can you provide a calendar of future dates?
- How long should I expect each day to last? Will I have time to schedule meetings during the Program?
- What is the dress code? What is the weather like?