The program fee of $5,500 is per person and includes the following:
- Starting with breakfast on the first day of the program through lunch on the last day of the program, all meals will be included.
- Dinner on the evening of the last day is not included.
- Transportation from the program hotel to all Singularity University scheduled activities will be provided for program participants.
- If you choose to stay at a different hotel or opt to leave early/arrive later, you will be responsible for your own transportation.
Program fees do NOT include the following:
- Housing is not included in the program fee. However, we have arranged for a reservable room block for program participants at a designated Silicon Valley boutique hotel.
- We recommend you arrive in the Bay Area the night before the program begins to rest. Plan to attend Registration on the morning of the first day of the program and the program kick-off.
- We do not require you to stay at our designated hotel. However, we only provide transportation between the designated hotel and the SU classroom. If you choose to stay at another location, you will be responsible for your own transportation to and from the SU Classroom and any scheduled activities.
- You will be responsible for all room incidentals (e.g., mini-bar, laundry service, room service, meals not included in the program, and any other hotel incidentals that you may incur).