A CEO, an entrepreneur, or a government official. Someone from France, Singapore, India, or Canada. The SU community is as diverse globally as it is professionally, and all are welcome. Our vision is to create the world’s largest and most inclusive community of people who – no matter their profession or social status – come together to tackle some of the world’s greatest challenges.
Who can I meet by becoming a member?
Articles in this section
- How can I ask for help?
- Why aren’t my recommended events near me?
- How do you choose my recommended connections?
- What are Impact Goals?
- Can I connect and chat with other members?
- Who can I meet by becoming a member?
- What happened to SingularityU Global?
- What is My SU?
- Is membership the same thing as the SU App?
- How is the membership community different than the real-world SU community of Chapters, alumni, etc.?