Great question! When we first built out the website we planned to one day have it more integrated with su.org. We recognized that having two websites didn’t contribute to creating a connected global ecosystem. We decided to unify the experience and add some additional features to make it even more useful.
What happened to SingularityU Global?
Articles in this section
- How can I ask for help?
- Why aren’t my recommended events near me?
- How do you choose my recommended connections?
- What are Impact Goals?
- Can I connect and chat with other members?
- Who can I meet by becoming a member?
- What happened to SingularityU Global?
- What is My SU?
- Is membership the same thing as the SU App?
- How is the membership community different than the real-world SU community of Chapters, alumni, etc.?