Anyone who is aligned with WIN’s mission, vision, and values and wants to be part of building a more equitable future can be a part of WIN. The Women’s Impact Network is open and inclusive to people of all gender identifications and expressions. We welcome those who are passionate, inspired and driven to increase gender equity in the world. You do not have to identify as female or be an alum of Singularity University, but we do hope the mission of Singularity University inspires you, as we are a product of our credo.
Who is a part of the SU Women’s Impact Network?
Articles in this section
- How can I become a speaker (content creator/suggester)?
- Is WIN exclusive to women?
- We are having an event and would like to invite the SU Women’s Impact Network co-chairs to speak/present. How do we go about this?
- What could the SU Women’s Impact Network do for me and/or my organization?
- How can I (and/or my organization) collaborate with the SU Women’s Impact Network?
- Who is a part of the SU Women’s Impact Network?
- What does it mean to be a member of WIN?
- How can I join the SU Women’s Impact Network (WIN)?