As a member of the Women’s Impact Network (WIN), you will receive emails from us about upcoming opportunities and events (both in-person and virtual) that will connect you to SU and current issues and topics the Women’s Impact Network is focused on. WIN members are not bystanders but rather they are passionate people of action - people of all genders are invited to partner with WIN to put on an event (a panel, a networking event, a Women’s or Allie’s circle, or more!) or propose a topic to be discussed virtually via webinar. WIN empowers members with toolkits and templates to be agents of equity and impact wherever you are, no matter your gender or any other identifier - if you are committed to creating a more equitable world, we are with you on that mission, come on and join us.
What does it mean to be a member of WIN?
Articles in this section
- How can I become a speaker (content creator/suggester)?
- Is WIN exclusive to women?
- We are having an event and would like to invite the SU Women’s Impact Network co-chairs to speak/present. How do we go about this?
- What could the SU Women’s Impact Network do for me and/or my organization?
- How can I (and/or my organization) collaborate with the SU Women’s Impact Network?
- Who is a part of the SU Women’s Impact Network?
- What does it mean to be a member of WIN?
- How can I join the SU Women’s Impact Network (WIN)?