As a certified California Benefit Corporation, SU is supported by generous contributions from individuals and organizations: Corporate, Platinum and Founding Partners, and through revenue from our programs and conferences. Participants in the SU Global Solutions Program are funded through donations and monies provided by GIC sponsors and Google, Inc, as a SU Title Sponsor. Singularity University welcomes partnerships and collaboration with companies, individuals, educational institutions, and other innovation organizations, including media, technology, and science museums and business organizations worldwide.
How is Singularity University funded?
Articles in this section
- Is NASA involved with Singularity University?
- Are courses offered online?
- How is Singularity University funded?
- Do you have any thought leadership or up to date information on technology?
- How does the SU community spearhead local innovation?
- How does SU drive innovation?
- What is the relationship between Singularity University and the Singularity talked about by Ray Kurzweil?
- What are the costs of SU programs?
- Does SU offer degrees and accreditation?
- Who are SU faculty and speakers?