Global Impact Challenges are annual competitions held in partnership with SU, SU Alumni, and sponsor organizations worldwide, and are organized by geography and theme. These events act as a platform to identify outstanding entrepreneurs, leaders, scientists, and engineers with the most innovative ideas for positively impacting millions of lives locally and globally within the next 3-5 years. The winner of each competition is invited to attend SU’s Global Solutions Program (GSP) free of charge.
What are SU Global Impact Challenges (GICs)?
Articles in this section
- What are SU Global Impact Challenges (GICs)?
- What are SingularityU Global Impact Challenges (GICs)?
- Who should apply to a GIC?
- Are you hosting a GIC in my country?
- What happens if a GIC winner cannot attend the SU program for any reason?
- What is the GIC review process?
- What is the GIC schedule?
- What are GIC eligibility requirements?
- Who are the judges for GIC projects?
- Who comes to SU if a member of an existing team wins a GIC?