Yes, visitors may attend the GSP. However, we ask that you notify our staff ahead of time. We also ask that this not be a reoccurring situation; drop-in visits are acceptable, but not for longer than one or two days, due to the fact that we charge each participant for their program stay.
Can I bring a guest to the program?
Articles in this section
- Once selected for GSP, how do I confirm my seat?
- When will I receive final logistical information, a participant list, and the schedule?
- I need to obtain a VISA. What type should I apply for?
- Is there any pre-work to complete?
- Can my spouse/family member stay at the program-provided hotel room?
- Will I have time to schedule meetings during the program? How long is each day?
- Can I bring a guest to the program?
- What if I secure my own lodging elsewhere?
- What is your cancellation policy?