Unfortunately, we are not able to allow anyone other than GSP participants to lodge in the shared accommodations. This is due in part to the fact that all program participants will be placed with a roommate. However, if you would like a private room, we can connect you with the lodging manager to accommodate your request (private rooms incur additional charges).
Can my spouse/family member stay at the program-provided hotel room?
Articles in this section
- Once selected for GSP, how do I confirm my seat?
- When will I receive final logistical information, a participant list, and the schedule?
- I need to obtain a VISA. What type should I apply for?
- Is there any pre-work to complete?
- Can my spouse/family member stay at the program-provided hotel room?
- Will I have time to schedule meetings during the program? How long is each day?
- Can I bring a guest to the program?
- What if I secure my own lodging elsewhere?
- What if I can’t attend GSP for the entire time?
- What is your cancellation policy?