You may secure your own lodging elsewhere, however, accommodations are included for the duration of the program’s in-person Activate and Accelerate phases, and we encourage you to have the experience of cohabitating with the cohort. We are unable to cover the cost of lodging anywhere other than our specified participant lodging included in the program fees and do not offer a reduction in program fees if you use alternative lodging.
What if I secure my own lodging elsewhere?
Articles in this section
- Once selected for GSP, how do I confirm my seat?
- When will I receive final logistical information, a participant list, and the schedule?
- I need to obtain a VISA. What type should I apply for?
- Is there any pre-work to complete?
- Can my spouse/family member stay at the program-provided hotel room?
- Will I have time to schedule meetings during the program? How long is each day?
- Can I bring a guest to the program?
- What if I secure my own lodging elsewhere?
- What is your cancellation policy?