It is best to consult your local consulate or embassy, as it varies by country. For a USA visa, you’ll need a B1/B2 visa. In either case, we can provide a letter of support for your visa application.
I need to obtain a VISA. What type should I apply for?
Articles in this section
- Once selected for GSP, how do I confirm my seat?
- When will I receive final logistical information, a participant list, and the schedule?
- I need to obtain a VISA. What type should I apply for?
- Is there any pre-work to complete?
- Can my spouse/family member stay at the program-provided hotel room?
- Will I have time to schedule meetings during the program? How long is each day?
- Can I bring a guest to the program?
- What if I secure my own lodging elsewhere?
- What if I can’t attend GSP for the entire time?
- What is your cancellation policy?