Yes. During the initial month-long “Connect” phase of the program, we will kick off with digital content and pre-work to get everyone up to speed before entering the in-person “Activate” phase.
Is there any pre-work to complete?
Articles in this section
- Once selected for GSP, how do I confirm my seat?
- When will I receive final logistical information, a participant list, and the schedule?
- I need to obtain a VISA. What type should I apply for?
- Is there any pre-work to complete?
- Can my spouse/family member stay at the program-provided hotel room?
- Will I have time to schedule meetings during the program? How long is each day?
- Can I bring a guest to the program?
- What if I secure my own lodging elsewhere?
- What if I can’t attend GSP for the entire time?
- What is your cancellation policy?