The SingularityU Chapter brand license is given for a one year period. Chapter leadership teams that want to continue their Chapter licenses should re-apply for this license through the quarterly application process before their current brand license expires. The brand license is a legal agreement between Singularity University and the member of the leadership team who applies to hold the license on behalf of the entire team.
What is the process for renewing an existing Chapter?
Articles in this section
- What is the process for renewing an existing Chapter?
- When is the Chapter application open?
- How do I apply to start a SingularityU Chapter?
- What is the business model of Chapters?
- Did you receive my application? What comes next?
- Do we need a legal entity to create a Chapter?
- What is the relationship between SU and Chapters? How much and what kind of support do chapters receive? Does SU offer chapters any special perks or discounts?
- How long can a team run a Chapter for? Can the Chapter license be renewed?
- How does SU measure the success of the Chapters? What are some key performance indicators of a strong Chapter?
- What kind of commitment and/or responsibilities come with running a chapter?