Chapter Leadership Team members can concurrently hold another SingularityU Partner Program such as a GIC, Summit, or Country Partner, if the Chapter team member or members apply and are selected for the additional licenses.
Can a Chapter Leader hold another Partner License, such as a GIC or Summit?
Articles in this section
- Does Singularity University provide speakers for chapter events?
- Can a Chapter Leader hold another Partner License, such as a GIC or Summit?
- Do Chapter events need to be done in English? What languages do Chapter events happen in?
- Does SU offer support for events in terms of funding or partnership/sponsorships?
- What type of events do chapters run? Can I see any examples?
- As a Chapter leadership team member, how can I connect with SU faculty for Chapter events?
- What makes a successful Chapter launch?
- Does Singularity University have brand and/or communications guidelines I need to follow?
- Can Chapter events be co-branded?
- What kind of support will I receive from Singularity University regarding the launch of my chapter?