Singularity University welcomes diverse teams from across the globe to apply for a Chapter license in their local city. The application for Chapter leadership teams is open 4 times a year, quarterly.
The applying Chapter leadership team will need to select one person to hold the formal license agreement with Singularity University.
Process for all applicants:
The Chapter application consists of 3 components:
- The Application Form - questions about the team, the goals and other strategy questions
- The 90-day plan - a plan developed by the team that discusses the goals and implementation towards the Chapter goals in the first 90 days of the 1 year license.
- At least two References for the license holder - references who can speak to the license holder’s ability to convene community and host events on a volunteer basis.
Process for semi-finalists:
- 1-hour long video interviews with with representatives from Singularity University and as many of the team members as possible. It is mandatory for the license holder to join for the interview.
- Solicit feedback about your team from from the Singularity University community, other SingularityU licensees in a geographic area, and Singularity University staff.