The selection process has two to three phases, depending on the challenge. The first phase involves a review of all applications to determine 5-10 finalists, and the second phase involves final judging to select the winner—this is either done remotely via video call, or at a pitch event.
What is the GIC review process?
Articles in this section
- What are SingularityU Global Impact Challenges (GICs)?
- Who should apply to a GIC?
- Are you hosting a GIC in my country?
- What happens if a GIC winner cannot attend the SU program for any reason?
- What is the GIC review process?
- What is the GIC schedule?
- What are GIC eligibility requirements?
- Who are the judges for GIC projects?
- Who comes to SU if a member of an existing team wins a GIC?
- What is the selection criteria for the GIC winner?