In the rare case where a GIC winner is denied a visa, the winner forfeits his or her winning seat to the GIC first runner-up and would have to then reapply for admission in a future year.
What happens if a visa is denied to a GIC winner?
Articles in this section
- What are SU Global Impact Challenges (GICs)?
- What are SingularityU Global Impact Challenges (GICs)?
- Who should apply to a GIC?
- Are you hosting a GIC in my country?
- What happens if a GIC winner cannot attend the SU program for any reason?
- What is the GIC review process?
- What is the GIC schedule?
- What are GIC eligibility requirements?
- Who are the judges for GIC projects?
- Who comes to SU if a member of an existing team wins a GIC?