No. We are happy for you to host events in the language you feel will be well-received by your local community.
Do Chapter events need to be done in English? What languages do Chapter events happen in?
Articles in this section
- Does Singularity University provide speakers for chapter events?
- Can a Chapter Leader hold another Partner License, such as a GIC or Summit?
- Do Chapter events need to be done in English? What languages do Chapter events happen in?
- Does SU offer support for events in terms of funding or partnership/sponsorships?
- What type of events do chapters run? Can I see any examples?
- As a Chapter leadership team member, how can I connect with SU faculty for Chapter events?
- Does SU provide speakers for chapter events?
- What makes a successful Chapter launch?
- Does Singularity University have brand and/or communications guidelines I need to follow?
- Can Chapter events be co-branded?