No, this is not needed. The Chapter agreement is between Singularity University and the license holder who accepts the license on behalf of the leadership team.
Do we need a legal entity to create a Chapter?
Articles in this section
- What is the process for renewing an existing Chapter?
- When is the Chapter application open?
- How do I apply to start a SingularityU Chapter?
- What is the business model of Chapters?
- Did you receive my application? What comes next?
- Do we need a legal entity to create a Chapter?
- What is the relationship between SU and Chapters? How much and what kind of support do chapters receive? Does SU offer chapters any special perks or discounts?
- How long can a team run a Chapter for? Can the Chapter license be renewed?
- How does SU measure the success of the Chapters? What are some key performance indicators of a strong Chapter?
- What kind of commitment and/or responsibilities come with running a chapter?