We measure Singularity University’s success based in part on the success of the Chapters. This is why SU strives to provide tools, training and special access to events, product launches and more.
Here is a list of some of the support you can expect to receive:
- Comprehensive Onboarding: Orienting you to your new role, including webinars, media training, diversity and Inclusion workshops/webinars, resources and more.
- Online Connection: Connecting you with a network of community leaders through email lists and quarterly calls.
- Localized Chapter Branding: Including a program logo, Chapter license, and comprehensive brand guidelines.
- Recognition and Title: Officially recognized as holding a leadership role in the community throughout the duration of your term (24-months).
- Official Email Address: During the onboarding process you will receive an email address consistent with the following: CITYNAME@chapter.su.org.
- Chapter Web page: Highlighting your leadership team, events and more. You can find the current Chapter webpages at https://singularityuglobal.org/community/chapters
- Annual Event: Bringing you together in-person for an official “Leadership Day” gathering to celebrate successes, provide updates about the SU community, share best practices and gather feedback.
- Additional Benefits: From time to time, SU may offer you exclusive benefits, such as the opportunity to participate in marketing activities and to participate in the testing of or to provide feedback on new SingularityU products.
In addition, you are welcome (and not required) to create an additional website with “singularityu” and your complete city name, for example www.singularityuatlantis.com
Chapter leadership teams have:
- Ability to leverage the SU Chapter branding and access to SU audience
- Access to tools, training, and resources, as well as SU events online and in-person
- Connections to a community of world-class local organizers leading Chapters around the world
Please note that SU does not provide any funding for Chapters.