We measure Singularity University’s success based in part on the success of the Chapters. This is why Singularity University strives to provide tools, trainings and special access to events, product launches and more.
Here is a list of some of the support you can expect to receive:
- Comprehensive Onboarding: Orienting you to your new role, including webinars, media trainings, diversity and Inclusion workshops/webinars, resources and more.
- Online Connection: Connecting you with a network of community leaders through a Slack workspace, email lists and quarterly calls.
- Sponsorship Coordination and Resources: providing a Partner Portal with extensive resources to support your Chapter work and to coordinate Sponsorship efforts with Singularity University HQ and our other Partner Programs.
- Localized Chapter Branding: Including a program logo, Chapter license and comprehensive brand guidelines.
- Recognition and Title: Officially recognized as holding a leadership role in the community throughout the duration of your term (12 months).
- Official Email Address: During the onboarding process you will receive an email address consistent with the following: CITYNAME@chapter.su.org.
- Chapter Webpage: Highlighting your leadership team, events and more. You can find the current Chapter webpages at https://singularityuglobal.org/chapters
- Annual Event: Bringing you together in-person for an official Leadership Forum gathering to celebrate successes, provide updates about the Singularity University community, share best practices and gather feedback.
- Additional Benefits: From time to time, Singularity University may offer you exclusive benefits, such as the opportunity to participate in marketing activities and to participate in the testing of or to provide feedback on new SingularityU products.
We discourage Chapters from creating additional websites with “singularityu” and your complete city name.
Chapter leadership teams have:
- Ability to leverage the Singularity University Chapter branding and access to Singularity University audience
- Access to tools, training and resources, as well as Singularity University events online and in-person
- Connections to a community of world-class local organizers leading Chapters around the world
Please note that Singularity University does not provide any funding for Chapters.