At SU, we are data-driven and aim to use data to elevate the success of Chapters, as well as customize SU support for Chapters. One of your responsibilities will be to provide SU with requested data about your Chapter, including bi-annual Chapter reports summarizing details of events and local impact stories and metrics. Additionally, we encourage Chapters to host 3+ events per year as well as being available and responsive to both SU and your community by committing to respond to all inquiries within 5 business days.
How does SU measure the success of the Chapters? What are some key performance indicators of a strong Chapter?
Articles in this section
- What is the process for renewing an existing Chapter?
- How does Singularity University measure the success of the Chapters? What are some key performance indicators of a strong Chapter?
- How do I apply to start a SingularityU Chapter?
- What is the business model of Chapters?
- Did you receive my application? What comes next?
- Do we need a legal entity to create a Chapter?
- What is the relationship between SU and Chapters? How much and what kind of support do chapters receive? Does SU offer chapters any special perks or discounts?
- How long can a team run a Chapter for? Can the Chapter license be renewed?
- How does SU measure the success of the Chapters? What are some key performance indicators of a strong Chapter?
- What kind of commitment and/or responsibilities come with running a chapter?