Singularity University welcomes diverse teams from across the globe to apply for a Chapter license in their local city. The application for Chapter leadership teams is open 4 times a year, quarterly.
The applying Chapter leadership team will need to select one person to hold the formal license agreement with SU.
Process for all applicants:
The Chapter application consists of 3 components:
- The Application Form - questions about the team, the goals, and other strategy questions
- The 90-day plan - a plan developed by the team that discusses the goals and implementation towards the Chapter goals in the first 90 days of the 2-year license.
- At least two References for the license holder - references who can speak to the license holder’s ability to convene community and host events on a volunteer basis.
Process for semi-finalists:
- 1-hour long video interviews with representatives from Singularity University and as many of the team members as possible. It is mandatory for the license holder to join for the interview.
- Solicit feedback about your team from the Singularity University community, other SingularityU licensees in a geographic area, and Singularity University staff.