The best references can speak directly to the license holder’s ability to volunteer, convene and activate community. It is not necessary to find someone already connected to the SU community.
The license holder will need to provide at least 2 references that can speak to your ability to volunteer and convene community.
References have an additional 7 days to submit their reference after the application deadline.
The reference will be asked the following questions:
- Can you confirm the nature and duration of your professional relationship with the applicant?
- What was their working style, and would you select them for this type of professional relationship again?
- Can you describe what this person is like in high-pressure situations?
- This role is a volunteer community-building position that will focus on creating a local network of individuals interested in rapidly scale-able technologies and impact. With that in mind, could you describe how good a fit you think this person would be in the position?
- Is there anything we haven't asked that you could share with us?