We highly recommend that you stay with us in the provided lodging for multiple reasons:
- A typical Executive Program schedule is very intense, and staying in the provided lodging will help you avoid a potentially brutal commute. Program sessions usually begin around 8:30am and continues through at least 8:00pm each evening, with some nights extending to 10 or 11:00pm. Commuting late in the evening should not be too bad, but the morning traffic is both challenging and unpredictable.
- The social aspect can be a large part of the EP experience. Some participants are looking for this to be both educational and a way to make international business and professional connections. If this aligns with your goals from the program, we highly recommend lodging with the group. The social aspect greatly enhances the overall experience as many participants learn a great deal from one another in a more casual setting outside of the program schedule.
Some specific examples of social opportunities and advantages to staying with the group:
- Breakfast: usually served at the hotel, and many participants take advantage of this time to connect with each other.
- Transportation: We include transportation to all of our scheduled activities to and from the hotel, including traveling to the classroom location each morning and evening, which are also opportunities to bond with other participants. Participants who stay at other locations will need to arrange for their own transportation.
- Evenings: most of our classes will end around 8:00pm, at which point we will return to the hotel. Many Participants unwind and socialize as a group at the hotel bar.