If you are planning to stay with us at the program recommended lodging, a car rental is usually not necessary. You will only need to book your own transportation to/from the airport (from the airport when you arrive and back to the airport when you leave). We provide all other program-related transportation, such as travel to the classroom venue and offsite activities. Due to the intense nature of the EP schedule, past participants (who had rented the car) found that they rarely had time to use the rental cars. There is ample free parking available at our classroom locations. Parking at the program-recommended lodging is approximately $25 per night.
Do you recommend renting a car? Is there parking available?
Articles in this section
- When do I receive logistics information to plan my trip?
- When will I receive final logistical information, a participant list, and the schedule?
- I need to obtain a VISA, what type should I apply for?
- Will I have time to schedule meetings during the Program? How long is each day?
- Will you provide us with pre-reading?
- Will WiFi be provided during the Program?
- Can I bring a guest to the Executive Program?
- Do you recommend renting a car? Is there parking available?
- What do you recommend that I bring?
- What is the dress code? What is the weather like?