Here is a list of items we recommend that you bring. While you must bring some of these items (i.e. passport if you are traveling from abroad), please note that many of the items listed below are only recommendations and are not a requirement.
- Personal ID
- Cash and credit card(s)
- Health insurance cards/document(s)
- Hotel and Classroom addresses
- Transportation tickets (plane, train, bus, car, etc.)
- Emergency contacts and important addresses
- Mobile device and charger
- Tablet and charger
- Laptop and charger
- Electrical converters and adapters
If you would like to access the private Portal during the program, you will need a device (i.e. laptop, tablet, or smartphone)
The Portal will allow you to access program information such as the daily schedule, speaker information, presentations, daily notes (we'll have a professional note taker)
The Portal may be accessed via a web browser or an app. The app is only available for iPhone and Android devices; Blackberry or Windows phones will need to access the portal via a web browser.
- Glasses and case
- Contacts, contact solution, eye drops
- Prescription and allergy medications in original containers (make sure you have enough to last the entire trip)
We recommend packing these in your carry-on bag just in case something were to happen to your checked luggage.