The Executive Program fees are USD$14,500.00 and include the following:
- The program officially starts on Sunday. However, we include lodging a day earlier on Saturday with check-in after 3pm for participants to have a good night's rest to help alleviate jet lag.
- Check-out will be on the following Saturday by 11am.
- If the participant would like to arrive early or leave later, each participant will be responsible for booking and payment of those additional nights (custom links will be provided with the logistics information).
- Lodging will be at a boutique hotel in Silicon Valley, where all or majority of the hotel will be allocated to the Executive Program participants. Upgrades are not available.
- Rooms are single/individual accommodation.
- Standard room with either two queen beds or a king bed.
- Meals covered by the program begin with Breakfast on Sunday through dinner on Friday.
- All three meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) are provided for you Sunday - Friday.
- Meals are provided by a contract catering service.
- Some evening offsite programs may be at a local restaurant.
Transportation to scheduled activities during the Program are included when you stay at the program-provided lodging (a local boutique hotel).
Example: from the program-provided hotel to the classroom each morning and back from the classroom or offsite location in the evening.
Not included in Program Fees
- Lodging for nights outside of program dates.
- Meals on the Saturday prior to the start of the program on Sunday.
- Transportation from the airport to the hotel and back to the airport, is not included.
Estimated Taxi Fare:
- From Mineta airport: approximately $45 to Hotel
- From SFO: approximately $115 to Hotel
a. If you opt out of the program-provided lodging, you need to provide your own
transportation to / from the classroom and offsite activities, as group transportation is
mostly to / from the classroom or the program-provided lodging site.