The Executive Program begins on a Sunday and ends on the following Friday. For participants who wish to arrive early, the program fees include lodging one day earlier (Saturday) with a 3pm check-in.
Saturday, day prior to official start of program:
Program fees include hotel check-in after 3pm to provide participants an opportunity to get a good night's rest to avoid jet lag. Reservation links will be provided for participants who wish to arrive earlier to book extra nights directly with the hotel at his/her own expense at the SU group rate.
Sunday, official start of the program:
Program registration takes approximately 30 minutes and occurs at the hotel anytime between 9:30am – 12:30pm, with program sessions beginning at 1:00pm at the classroom, followed by an opening reception dinner and evening program.
Monday through Friday:
- Breakfast at the hotel until 7:45am
- transportation to the classroom
- sessions and lunch at the classroom or offsite location(s)
- dinner at the classroom or offsite location(s), and evening activities until 9 or 10:00pm.
- Friday’s program typically concludes around 6:30pm, followed by a Closing Reception that runs late that evening.
Saturday, day after close of program:
Room check-out is by 11:00am, and our participants normally fly out that morning or afternoon.
Reservation links will be provided for participants to book extra nights directly with the hotel at his/her own expense at the SU group rate.